Monday 1 June 2015

From the Mouths of Babes


So whilst driving past a field of cows Buddy and I have the following conversation.
Buddy "Daddy do you see the Black Bull and the White cow?"
Me "Yes Buddy I do."
Buddy "Did they have babies and that's why there are all the Black and White cows?"
Me "I don't know son, I really don't know"

Smile every time I drive past that field and see one Black, one White and 50 Black and White cows!!


photo credit: Holstein Heifers (1975) via photopin (license)

2 comments:

  1. Well you can certainly understand his logic on that one! That black bull and white cow have a very big family though don't they? Thanks for linking up to #ftmob :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes luckily he didn't ask the question about the number of black and white cows in the field.
      Thanks for hosting.

      Delete