Tuesday 15 September 2015

Youngsies Halloween Ideas


Youngsies are doing there Halloween page, and are looking for inspiration from bloggers.

The idea is simple. Take one of their animal onsies. Add some accessories and make a costume.

For example. Bear onsie + blue duffle coat + red hat = Paddington Bear.

I've come up with two options for #babypink.

First we have Puss in Boots from Shrek.

Using the Tiger Romper Suit, add a Black Fedora, a black belt and a black waistcoat and the look is complete.

The second is my favourite and I think I might use it for #Babypink and I to go Trick or Treating. I think we'll be a hit.

Take the Monkey romper suit.



Then add a yellow suit and hat like the one I found at Fancy Dress World.



I think we'd make a pretty good Curious George and the Man in The Yellow Suit.

What do you think?

And here is #Babypink complete with banana modelling the monkey onsie.








6 comments:

  1. Loving the Monkey Romper - GORGEOUS! definitely go for the Man in the Yellow Suit - we love a bit of Curious George xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah #Babypinka brother used to love Curious George. I enjoyed watching it too.

    If we go with it I'll definitely take pictures.

    Thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah #Babypinka brother used to love Curious George. I enjoyed watching it too.

    If we go with it I'll definitely take pictures.

    Thanks for reading and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curious George and the man in yellow. Fantastic Idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious George and the man in yellow. Fantastic Idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find a yellow suit and hat. So it's just a monkey lol

      Delete